Better Together are currently recruiting for a Sign Writer, candidate will be expected to Apply Vinyl to a variety of surfaces but predominantly Automotive Vehicles.
The production process requires the use of wide format printers, plotters and cutters, cold laminators and rollers. You will also use manual and powered hand tools in the fabrication and installation of sign systems.
–Hours and salary–
Standard hours are 39 hours per week. Salary is dependent on experience with additional overtime for hours worked over the standard 39.
–Skills and qualifications—
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills and qualifications, however not all are essential, depending on experience within the industry.
- 2 years’ experience in the printing industry or similar fields is preferred.
- A basic knowledge of the sign industry and processes used would be an advantage, although the individual will be expected to be self motivated and take on (where presented) any training (either on job or related courses) to enhance their company / material / process learning and further development.
- Ability in proof reading with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Stamina, energy and enthusiasm for activity as the role can be physical with manual handling as an integral part of the process.
- A team player with good time management and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- We would need the candidate to have excellent communication skills, coupled with very good understanding and a willingness to undertake ongoing training and development.
- A full, clean UK driving licence.Thomas Joseph are a equal opportunities employer and operate as a recruitment provider.