Counterbalance Forklift Driver
Better Together are recruiting for a number of Forklift Drivers (Counterbalance) to start work for a well-established company based in Alfreton. Are you an experienced Forklift Truck Driver with an in-date Counterbalance license? If so, this could be the ideal position for you!
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Experience in forklift truck driving with a counterbalance licence
- Experience of line feeding/loading/offloading vehicles
- Experience of warehouse systems
- A flexible approach to working hours, as this position will involve working shifts
- Ability to follow and implement safety procedure
Main duties will include:
Operating counterbalance forklift truck:
- Loading and unloading
- Line feeding
- Operating warehouse systems
- Other general duties as required
These positions are being offered on a temporary basis, with the view of becoming permanent for the right candidates. The roles work on alternative shift pattern day and night: 6am – 6pm and 6pm – 6am, with a pay rate of £6.70 per hour across the day shifts and £7.50 per hour across the night shifts.
If you are interested in this position, please contact our office on 01623 333055 or alternatively you can email a copy of your CV email@example.com to apply for this or any other roles that Better Together Resource Management have to offer.