Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Better Together are looking for two ideal candidates to fill this vacancy.
This fantastic new opportunity is for a Care Manager, working with one of the highest rated national care providers in the UK. Working with the branch manager you will be managing a team responsible for the delivery of community based care. You will have the opportunity to use your skills in an environment where the effective management of people and processes will be critical to your future success.
The successful Care Manager will be:
- Responsible for the growth and development and standard of the service.
- Working knowledge of CQC Essential Standards of Quality and Safety
- Experienced in business development
- Experienced in the delivery of high quality care
- Able to develop successful working relationships, and grow the service alongside the existing community care offering
- Overseeing the management, recruitment, selection and training of the staff team, along with adherence to legislation and CQC regulations to provide a quality and person centered service.
- This role gives the manager an opportunity to have a real influence on the sector within their own community
- Our ideal candidate will have a strong care and people management background, where achieving and maintaining quality standards are critical.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience of managing a team is essential along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- NVQ level 3 in a health or social care subject is preferred
- GCSE’s grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and English are essential
- Charismatic and strong motivator.
- Excellent knowledge of CQC guidelines.
- Understanding of the social care sector.
- Good organisational/planning skills.
- Ability to work with a strategic plan.
- Full drivers license
- All offers of employment are subject to a DBS check
If you are interested in this role and like to know more, please call Brenda Weston on 01623 333055.