Administrator Vacancy – Sutton-In-Ashfield
The main duties of a general administrator would be filling, data entry and other administrative duties.
- good oral and written communication skills
- aptitude for working with computers
- good organisation skills.
- should have an excellent understanding of computer systems
Skills, interests and qualities:
- an excellent understanding of database systems
- a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- strong problem-solving and organisation skills
- the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- business and budget awareness
- excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- an understanding of data protection issues
- a willingness to keep up to date with developments in technology
- good teamworking skills.
These are the properties that the employers will be looking for in a candidate.
If you would like to register, please call 01623 333055 to make an appointment today to speak to a member of our team.