Better Together are currently recruiting for a Team Leader to work in a chemical manufacturing warehouse in the Alfreton area.
The primary focus of this position is to supply the weekly plan of products within the role area. As Team Leader will be expected to assist the Shift Leader in carrying out their duties. Team Leaders may be required to temporarily cover Shift Leader roles when Shift Leaders are not on site or step up to help out when they are not available.
Salary: £14.42 – £15.38, £30,000 – £32,000
• Focus on OTIF, Right First Time Batch Production
• Problem solving at shift level and if the problem cannot be resolved escalating it to the Shift Leader
• Focus on Quality Production and Testing
• Assist with timely completion of CAD`S and customer complaints through root-cause analysis
• Assist with input of data regarding any non-conformance from suppliers
• Assist with “root-cause” investigation and correct following reject or rework batches
• Highlight and implement systems/processes/schemes in order to realise cost savings across the company
• Actively promote employee engagement and continuous improvement
• Assist with management of holidays and cover, to ensure consistency of supply to customers
• Assists with investigations in relation to HSE related incidents Assists with investigations of Close Calls
• Focus on Maintaining a Hygienic, Clean and Safe Working Environment
• Monitoring and compliance of dust and enzyme levels
• Ensuring PPE is “fit-for-purpose” and accessible
• Use the correct process for dealing with waste materials
The right candidate will possess excellent communication skills, be computer literate and have the ability to work effectively under pressure. They will have a flexible attitude, be well motivated and work well in a team. The individual should have worked as a Shift Manager or in Team Lead position before and have a working knowledge of RCA, Lean principles and continuous improvement.
Annual Salary Reviews, Pensions, Healthcare, Flexible Benefits, Overtime Opportunities, Career Advancement, Training & Development, Canteen Facilities, On Site Parking, Social & Community Activities Group.
If you would like to apply for this role please give our team a call on 01773 318047 to speak to one of our experienced staff members.
Better Together are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment consultancy.
IF WE WORK TOGETHER, WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER!