As the materials controller you will be working under the supervision of the Stores Manager and ensure the timely processing of accurate stock transactions , distribution of goods for production/users and the safeguarding of company assets, in line with company processes. In addition you will work closely with other departments such as Production, Service and Purchasing.
Technical duties and responsibilities
Responsible for the effective control of stock into and out of the business, incorporating:
- Daily receipt and shipment of service repairs, in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Daily receipt of PO’s from suppliers.
- Daily kitting of sales orders and work orders in line with SLA’s with Production/Scheduling.
- Daily dispatch of shipments to customers, engineers and installation partners, and replenishment of Engineer van stocks including packing and preparation of Courier manifests as appropriate.
- Good experience of working in a similar role in a Warehouse environment
- Good level of oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to work effectively and prioritise own workload
- Conscientious and hard-working to achieve results
- Responds positively and co-operatively to challenge, change and conflicting demands
- IT skills, including M,S Office (Word and Excel)