Better Together is our approach and with this long standing working relationship with one of our key accounts. We are pleased to be working with our new client who is a global business who have recently started some new high level projects in the electronics industry.
You will become part of the team and engaged in long term projects and this role will test your skills technically, but will ultimately keep you interested given the field of the industry.
Hours: 8am – 4pm
Pay: £10.50-£12.00 per hour
You will need to be able to
- Assemble, wire, inspect, test and package fixtures via an assembly line or workbench process.
- Enter complete and accurate work order information as required.
- Perform quality checks consistent with the inspection and control plans.
- Inventory/replenish parts to assembly stations.
- Maintain equipment and work areas in a clean and orderly manner and maintain records.
- Work with various groups of employees in a team based environment, as well as know and follow established job specific and site wide health and safety procedures and rules.
There is an excellent salary package available, however, the training and development side of the role surpasses this, as well as the personality of the company which is about enjoying your job and the team you work with.
Better Together are an equal opportunities company and act as a recruitment provider.
If you would like to apply please give Julie a call on 01773 318-047.
Better Together are an equal opportunities employment consultancy.