This is a long term temporary position for a minimum of 4 months, working within the public sector.
The successful candidate will be required to work alternate, weekly shifts between the hours of 6.30am to 12.45pm & 12.45pm – 7pm.
Hours: 37 hours
– Welcome all visitors appropriately.
– To provide a professional, efficient and effective frontline service that enhances the image of the organisation.
– To effectively handle inbound and outbound telephone calls from members of the public with a high quality response to their enquiry.
– To establish the nature of the calls and respond by giving direct information and enquiry resolution or by interacting between the caller and the appropriate service unit or external agency.
– To ensure all enquiries are logged using the Lagan CRM system and resolved, wherever possible, at first point of contact.
– Working to agreed quality standards and Service Level Agreements.
– To take ownership of calls/emails/ all other customer contact channels and ensure that outstanding tasks are followed up and dealt with to the satisfaction of both the customer and the Authority.
– To identify areas of improvement in terms of service, process improvement and service delivery and to ensure that process improvements and recommendations are built around the customer, are slick, seamless and efficient.
– To work using inbound and outbound telephone channels/emails/other customer contact channels.
– To deliver a customer-focused service which reflects the standards set out in the Council’s “Customer Service Code of Practice” and individual Service Level Agreements.
– To keep abreast of service developments and organisational changes in order to provide accurate information and advice to customers.
– To ensure confidentiality of information in respect of records maintained and tasks undertaken in line with agreed policy and relevant legislation.
– To uphold the Customer Service Centre team standards at all times and work professionally in accordance with the County Council’s policies, procedures, standing orders and financial regulations
– Any other duties that correspond reasonably to the general character of the post and are commensurate with its level of responsibility.
responsible for the cleanliness of the designated cleaning area within the site.
Better Together Resource Management are an equal opportunities employer and operate as a recruitment provider.