Cleaning Operative needed ASAP for our client in Alfreton.
Hours are Monday – Friday 2pm – 10pm
£8.21 per hour
The Cleaning Operative will carry out the delivery of office, cleaning and waste. The person must be hardworking and committed to ensuring the highest cleaning standards are adhered to at all times. Professional at all times and readily interacting with our client as required.
· Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and empty waste bins.
· Wipe down desks and chairs, making sure stubborn smears are removed.
· Clean toilets, urinals and hand basins.
· Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets where applicable.
· Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors.
· Clean and washing of windows and glass internally, ensuring they are smear free and dried properly.
· Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, etc.).
· Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects when requested.
· Use chemical agents as directed by the Supervisor in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures.
· Move equipment and furniture for the purpose of storage or office re-arranging.
For more information call us on 01773 318 047 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Better Together is an Equal Opportunities employer.