Better Together are looking for a Care Coordinator based in Mansfield
- To assist in the day-to-day operation of the Home Care Service business, involving direct line management for a team of Home Care Workers. This includes the management of their weekly workload ensuring that services are delivered in line with their purchase order/private contract and that staff receive regular quarterly supervision.
- To participate as required in the multi-disciplinary assessment of Service User needs and the subsequent planning of Service User Care and including the use of the Care First System.
- To define special care needs based upon identification of specific clinical problems, and to monitor and review as appropriate.
- To liaise as needed with external organisations (CPN’s, chiropodists, GPs and other nursing professionals) in respect of developing a total package of care for a Service User, and ensuring that they are made aware of all changes in the Service Users condition pertinent to their condition.
- To report to the Branch Manager on a weekly basis on activity levels and outcomes for Service Users.
- To participate in staff development, training and performance appraisals.
- To comply with all Policies of the Organisation, as appropriate.
- To provide written reports of all complaints, accidents, incidents and untoward events in accordance with written Policies.
- To keep abreast of all new developments in Care, and of the philosophies and policies of the Contracting Authority, and to communicate the same to the staff of the Organisation, modifying Policies as needed.
- To ensure that the day-to-day Care Services are operated in accordance with Health & Safety legislation and current statutory regulation guidance on best practice.
- To conform to the Company Code of Professional Conduct in relation to the operation of the Home Care Service.
- To participate in Staff, Team and Quality Management Review Meetings as directed by the Branch Manager.
- To engage with and positively undertake on call duties as required by the branch to ensure a 24/7 service is provided.
Clearly there will be various duties associated with this role. In line with this, we are looking for DBS certificates and accreditation in:
- CQF/SVQ Level 3 in care or national equivalent
- Moving & Positioning
- Health & Safety
- First Aid
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Medication Awareness
If you are interested in this role and like to know more, please call Brenda Weston on 01623 333055.
Better Together are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment provider.