Are you looking to update your CV?
Here are some quick CV writing tips to help you make a good first impression:
- Be Clear – Make your CV as easy to read as possible by using a simple and uncluttered layout.
- Be Concise – Include only relevant details; 2 pages is the usual length of a CV.
- Be Specific – Adapt your CV for each job that you are applying for, to make it as relevant as possible.
- Be Yourself – It’s important to make sure that you’re the right fit for a job, so just be you.
- Spell Check – Spelling mistakes are easy to make but leave a bad first impression that’s difficult to undo.
Above all, make sure to check through your CV before sending it off.
For more advice, follow the links below: